Summertime is ideal for partying, indulging and scarfing down loads of mouthwatering foods. It's kind of unfair, since summertime is also when we want to look amazing in bikinis. No one wants to wear the granny bathing suit, right? These buffalo cauliflower bites solve both problems. They taste fantastic, giving you all the flavors of a real buffalo wing. But they're easy on the waistline. Perfect for summertime lounging.
- 1 head of cauliflower, chopped into florets
- 1 cup white whole wheat flour
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- ¾ cup buffalo sauce
- 1 Tbsp. butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees and line a baking sheet with foil. Spray with non-stick spray.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, water and spices. Toss the cauliflower pieces in the batter to get completely coated.
- Lay the pieces on a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes.
- Combine melted butter and buffalo sauce until well mixed.
- Place the cauliflower in a large bowl. Toss with buffalo mixture then place back on the baking sheet.
- Bake 5 additional minutes. Serve with blue cheese dressing.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.