Our under-layers are pretty awesome for travel.
But don't just take our word for it.
- Well, I’ve been traveling with Adea’s Bra-friendly Camisole top for two years now. It’s light, re-wearable, versatile, packs ultra-small, and hides my super thick bra-straps. Read my full review here! ~ Alex J., editor-in-chief, TravelFashionGirl.com (bra friendly cami)
- I travel for a living. I take a few of my Adea pieces on every single trip. I have one of my long sleeve mock t’s
on right now,while on a business trip to Miami. They travel so well, can be hand washed in the hotel sink and are dry the next morning. I could not imagine traveling without my Adea tops!! ~ Rosie
- A really fantastic top for layering. Purchased 2 for a trip to cold and rainy Paris and wore one every day! ~ Eugenia A. (long sleeve crew neck)
- Goodness! Every time I travel, I wear and pack Adea. Since my first trip overseas in 2009, I've gotten to see some of the world in Adea - Germany, France, England, Scotland, Ireland, Arizona, NYC, California. Adea pieces are perfect for all climates because of the ability to layer. Bon Voyage with Adea! - Laura F.
- I truly love the Adea layering pieces. Once you find your correct size, they are such a staple in your wardrobe. Great for travel.
~ Martha H. (sleeveless crew neck)
- I love your sleeveless shells
. I wear them on Cape Cod whenever I go there (which is several times a month year round). They are perfect for summer as is and then as a base for layering the rest of the year. They are definitely my go to top! - MaryLee H.
- I travelled from Australia to Quebec City. My favourite piece was my Adea leggings. They are so soft & comfortable for travelling on the plane, very easy to wash, and dried over night so I could wear them again!I didn't want to stop wearing them they were so beautiful to wear, light, soft gorgeous fabric. - Judith C.
- Love fabric, fit and how it layers well under sweaters and jackets. Took 5 layering tops (3 different styles) on trip to London and they were a staple to my wardrobe. Felt great and packed well. ~ Sharon P. (3/4 sleeve scoop neck)
Do you have a travel story with your Adea pieces? Share it with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.